Rules for !MPACT Awards Entry
Dealerscope's annual !MPACT Awards program is designed to recognize products in the consumer electronics industry that are innovative, help drive sales on the show floor, and drive consumers into stores.
What’s different about the !MPACT Awards is that Dealerscope puts the power in the hands of our audience. We want everyone in the industry—manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and even consumers—to have a say in nominating these products. Once all nominations are received, the Dealerscope audience will vote on the best of the best in the industry.
Entrants are not limited to the number of products per company that may be entered. Each entry must have complete contact information and a 200-word-or-less description of how the product has made an !MPACT in the industry.
Winners will be featured in Dealerscope’s print and digital December 2019 issue, and every winning entry is welcome to proudly display the prestigious !MPACT Award logo on their website and in their advertising and sales materials.
- The nomination should represent an individual product. We know that there are many "series" of products out there (a certain model of TV, for example, that comes in various sizes; or a line of headphones that has an in-ear, on-ear, and over-ear version). Products in a series or line can all be nominated, but there should be a separate nomination for each individual product.
- Product must be shipped or available to ship anywhere from Jan 1 2019 - December 31 2019. Embargos must be lifted by October 28, 2019.
- Nominations should emphasize how the product is innovative, helps drive sales, and entices consumers to experience it in-person.
- Voting will be open to all members of the industry.
- Limit one vote per person.
- Early Bird Submission Price (Expires September 13, 2019): $449.00
- Standard Submission Price (Begins September 14, 2018): $499.00
- Nomination Deadline: October 25th, 2019
CT Lab Global Media, LLC reserves the right to re-categorize entries, create new categories or eliminate categories when appropriate. Winners will be notified by mail or e-mail after judging is final. Winners will be announced in accordance with publishing rules and rights in association with this product and program. There are no refunds or return payments of any kind in association with this Awards Program except in the event that the user accidentally submits multiple entries for the same exact Award and, only after investigation, the !MPACT Awards team deems it appropriate that a refund is warranted due to system or user error that would result in the same exact product or entry being put into the system whereas the entry was not intended.